The following terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www. servealltech.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this Site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term Serve All shall refer to Serve All Enterprise Solutions Ltd. The term Site refers to www. servealltech.com owned and monitored by Serve All.
- By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Serve All without any notice to the User.
- Serve All may terminate User's access to Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Serve All may monitor access to the Site.
- The software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio used and/or appearing on this Site belong to Serve All, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected by applicable laws. All the rights including, copyrights and intellectual property rights, in the material presented on the Site which belongs to third parties ("Third Parties"), shall be governed by the terms and conditions as specified by such Third Parties in this behalf. User is advised and User agreed to peruse and abide by, such terms and conditions as specified by the Third Parties. No material from the Site shall be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Serve All. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Serve All does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Serve All expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Serve All shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system and/or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
- Serve All may change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content and/or features. Serve All reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event shall Serve All be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental and/or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reasons whatsoever.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Serve All harmless from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Serve All disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Serve All makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet User's requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Serve All. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Serve All reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site may provide links to third party's web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that Serve All is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Serve All is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Serve All is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.